Kenya is an East African country famous for its wildlife safari. A visit to Nairobi is an opportunity to experience the Kenyan culture. The official languages are English and Kiswahili. The capital city is Nairobi, where the Kenya Space Expo and Conference will be held. Nairobi is the principal industry centre of Kenya, with its entrepreneurial business environment and safari sites. In addition, it is an established hub for business and culture; this is evident in its parks, monuments and other attractions that speak to the city’s history, tropical location and Kenya’s many cultures.
Nairobi is also known for its year-long mild climate, making it an ideal spot for tourism.
- Passport validity should be a minimum of 6 months from the intended date of arrival,
- Additional visa processing fees apply,
- Visa applications should be approved and issued before travel to Nairobi,
- The average visa processing time is 3 days, and
- The e-Visa allows entry into the country once for a tourist or business stay or up to 90 days or transit for up to 72 hours. All nationalities are eligible, except 43 who are visa-exempt.
Sarit Expo Center, Westlands Nairobi, Kenya
A large column-free indoor flexible event space best suited for all types of functions such as exhibitions, gala banquets, cocktail functions, conventions, breakfasts and formal dinners to conferences, seminars, launches, etc. It's located at a fairly central location in Westlands, Nairobi.saritexpo.com